Agreement imminent between Winning Consortium Simandou and CRCC for Transguinean Railway
Inside information from Jeune Afrique Business +
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Agreement imminent between Winning Consortium Simandou and CRCC for Transguinean Railway
▪ Inside information from Jeune Afrique Business +
15/04/2021 at 16h34, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 16/04/2021
The final stretch has been reached in the talks between the Winning Consortium Simandou (WCS) and China Railway Construction Corp (CRCC) regarding constructing the railway axis to connect Forest Guinea to the country’s seafront.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.