EDF/AETS, Fichtner/Afry and Gopa-Intec/RTEI to support Amidou Traoré’s Côte d’Ivoire Energies teams
The public operator is seeking advice on setting up new infrastructure in the country’s main cities.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ EDF/AETS, Fichtner/Afry and Gopa-Intec/RTEI to support Amidou Traoré’s Côte d’Ivoire Energies teams
▪ The public operator is seeking advice on setting up new infrastructure in the country’s main cities.
21/04/2021 at 17h05, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 22/04/2021
The three consortiums of EDF (France), the European Application of Technologies and Services (AETS); Fichtner (German) and Afry (Swiss), and the German-French Gopa-International Energy Consultants (Intec/RTEI) were prequalified on Monday, 19 April to assist in the implementation of the construction of three regional control centres. These will be for the transmission of electricity in three major cities: Abidjan, Bouaké and Man.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.