TCQ Power and Milele Energy raise $217 million for a power station in Sierra Leone
The two companies ended up finding financing for this project abandoned by its former donors.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ TCQ Power and Milele Energy raise $217 million for a power station in Sierra Leone
▪ The two companies ended up finding financing for this project abandoned by its former donors.
26/04/2021 at 08h34, by Jeune Afrique Business+
The deal, signed off by the Secretary-General Catherine Andrade of the Development Finance Corporation (DFC), the US agency, is set to launch work on the site. According to Jeune Afrique Business + sources, the combined-cycle power plant, located at Kissy Dock near Freetown, will have a total capacity of 87 MW.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.