Locafrique €650 million plan for SIRN: “We are in discussions with AFC, Afreximbank …”
The inside story from Jeune Afrique Business +.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Locafrique €650 million plan for SIRN: “We are in discussions with AFC, Afreximbank …”
▪ The inside story from Jeune Afrique Business +.
28/04/2021 at 17h24, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 29/04/2021
The West African Company of Credit-Leasing (Locafrique) is leading an ambitious program to support the Société des Infrastructures de Réparation Navale (SIRN). The company for naval repair infrastructures is majority-owned by the Senegalese state via the Société Nationale du Port Autonome de Dakar (SNPAD) and the Senegalese Council of Shippers (COSEC).
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.