Andrea Böhmert’s Knife Capital has South Africa and Kenya in his sights
The venture capitalist is launching a third vehicle with an expected endowment of $50 million.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Andrea Böhmert’s Knife Capital has South Africa and Kenya in his sights
▪ The venture capitalist is launching a third vehicle with an expected endowment of $50 million.
28/04/2021 at 17h48, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 29/04/2021
This is the total amount Andrea Böhmert, Managing Director of Knife Capital, hopes to raise by the end of the year, according to Jeune Afrique Business+ sources. Discussions and due diligence are underway with DFIs on the continent but also with family offices. The company has already been supported for several years by the British company Draper-Gain Investments.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.