Havaíc targets five tech investments in 2021 and is prospecting in Cote d’Ivoire
Based in South Africa, the private equity investor has launched a new $20 million fund.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Havaíc targets five tech investments in 2021 and is prospecting in Cote d’Ivoire
▪ Based in South Africa, the private equity investor has launched a new $20 million fund.
28/04/2021 at 18h06, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 29/04/2021
According to Jeune Afrique Business + sources, Havaíc targets a balanced portfolio, 50% in South Africa, and 50% in Nigeria and Kenya. « We also spend time studying the payments market in Cote d’Ivoire, » said Ian Lessem, managing partner, talking about the firm’s long-term development.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.