Robex looking for a new mining project in West Africa
The gold producer active in Mali states its intentions for external growth.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Robex looking for a new mining project in West Africa
▪ The gold producer active in Mali states its intentions for external growth.
30/04/2021 at 07h04, by Jeune Afrique Business+
It has been a long road for Robex between 2013 and 2017 when commercial production finally commenced at the Nampala gold mine in Mali. After good results in 2020, the mining company listed on the Toronto Venture Exchange can now look beyond the Sikasso region for possible acquisitions in West Africa.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.