Egyptian Ministry of Defence demands $4 million from hotelier Mahmoud Al Boghdady in Washington DC
More information on this dispute with Jeune Afrique Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Egyptian Ministry of Defence demands $4 million from hotelier Mahmoud Al Boghdady in Washington DC
▪ More information on this dispute with Jeune Afrique Business+.
04/05/2021 at 17h33, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 05/05/2021
Egypt’s Defence Ministry, represented by Kalbian Hagerty LLP, is seeking to oust a tenant from its Washington DC property months before the lease expires.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.