Adama Bictogo and S. Energies opt for LNG at San Pedro plant after intense lobbying
An exclusive from Jeune Afrique Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Adama Bictogo and S. Energies opt for LNG at San Pedro plant after intense lobbying
▪ An exclusive from Jeune Afrique Business+.
04/05/2021 at 17h57, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 05/05/2021
Côte d’Ivoire businessman and politician Adama Bictogo—he is the executive director of the presidential party, the Rassemblement des houphouétistes pour la democratie et la paix (RHDP)—is redesigning his thermal power plant project located in Côte d’Ivoire’s second port.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.