Ada Consultant wins CFA F 22 billion feasibility study for Burkinabè food security project
The inside story from Jeune Afrique Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Ada Consultant wins CFA F 22 billion feasibility study for Burkinabè food security project
▪ The inside story from Jeune Afrique Business+.
04/05/2021 at 18h54, by Jeune Afrique Business+
The consortium led by the Canadian Ada Consultants Inc/African Engineering Group won the feasibility study to implement the second project in Burkina Faso’s part of the Programme to Build Resilience to Food and Nutrition Insecurity in the Sahel (P2RS). The contract amount is just over CFA F 295 million (€450 000).
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.