Discussions begin on financing the Guinea Khoumaguéli power plant
To be installed near Lisan in the Kindia region, the future unit is the country’s first large-scale photovoltaic project.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Discussions begin on financing the Guinea Khoumaguéli power plant
▪ To be installed near Lisan in the Kindia region, the future unit is the country’s first large-scale photovoltaic project.
27/05/2021 at 05h49, by Jeune Afrique Business+
According to InfraCo Africa, a project partner, discussions with potential lenders have started. The total amount of funds required for the project has not been confirmed at this stage. However, InfraCo, a subsidiary of London’s Private Infrastructure Development Group (PIDG), has committed to injecting more than $3 million into the project. For the record, InfraCo is supported by UkAid, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands and the Swiss Confederation.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.