Alios Finance Cameroon head Georges Fotso selects Asca to arrange €15 million bond
The Cameroonian leasing leader has plans to finance its development for 2021.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Alios Finance Cameroon head Georges Fotso selects Asca to arrange €15 million bond
▪ The Cameroonian leasing leader has plans to finance its development for 2021.
27/05/2021 at 07h27, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 28/05/2021
Georges Fotso Ndzutue, the boss of Alios Finance Cameroon (AFC), entrusted the arrangement of this operation to Ernest Christian Pouhé with whom he signed a mandate contract on 22 May. Pouhé heads Attijari Securities Central Africa (Asca ), a subsidiary of Attijariwafa Bank.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.