Enel draws €707 million on the Absa and Nedbank South African wind power credit line
The bank financing is to help the local renewable energy subsidiary build a 700 MW wind farm.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Enel draws €707 million on the Absa and Nedbank South African wind power credit line
▪ The bank financing is to help the local renewable energy subsidiary build a 700 MW wind farm.
08/06/2021 at 16h33, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 10/06/2021
The R15 billion (€890 million) credit line was obtained in July 2018 and was granted for 21 years by a consortium consisting of Absa Bank Limited and Nedbank Limited.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.