Mauritius Commercial Bank crosses swords with Accor’s Belle Rivière Hotel
The hotel company is unable to repay a €25 million loan.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Mauritius Commercial Bank crosses swords with Accor’s Belle Rivière Hotel
▪ The hotel company is unable to repay a €25 million loan.
14/06/2021 at 16h37, by Jeune Afrique Business+
Even before the onset of the COVID-19 health crisis, the Belle Rivière Hotel (BRH, Accor Group) in Mauritius had difficulty honouring its commitments linked to a €25 million credit line obtained from the Mauritius Commercial Bank (MCB).
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.