Liquidation of Cofipa Investment Bank Cote d’Ivoire arouses interest
The inside story from Jeune Afrique Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Liquidation of Cofipa Investment Bank Cote d’Ivoire arouses interest
▪ The inside story from Jeune Afrique Business+.
24/06/2021 at 18h26, by Jeune Afrique Business+
The Geneva-based fund manager Inoks Capital—$5 billion deployed since 2006—is interested in the Copifa Investment Bank Côte d’Ivoire (CIBCI), placed in liquidation since 5 October 2018 by Adama Coulibaly, the Minister of Economy and Finance. The establishment had its banking license withdrawn by the central bank that same year.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.