With its Ivorian plant on track, Biovea looks to replicate the project
The trio behind the biomass plant is looking beyond the Ivorian site due to become operational in 2024.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ With its Ivorian plant on track, Biovea looks to replicate the project
▪ The trio behind the biomass plant is looking beyond the Ivorian site due to become operational in 2024.
29/06/2021 at 17h50, by Jeune Afrique Business+
As soon as all the contracts have been signed, the shareholders of Biovea Energie—EDF (40%), Meridiam (36%) and Biokala (Sifca Group, 24%)—are thinking about potential replicas of this 46 MW biomass power plant located in Aboisso, about 100 km east of Abidjan. Construction is due to start in Aboisso in September.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.