Côte d’Ivoire Africa Link Capital expects four new securitisation deals by the end of 2021
The inside story from Jeune Afrique Business+
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Côte d’Ivoire Africa Link Capital expects four new securitisation deals by the end of 2021
▪ The inside story from Jeune Afrique Business+
02/07/2021 at 14h29, by Jeune Afrique Business+
After completing its fourth securitisation transaction with the Teyliom Group at the beginning of June—in the middle of the COVID crisis—the securitisation division of Africa Link Capital Group (ALC), founded by Serge Tidiane Diop in Côte d’Ivoire, is counting on four to six new issues in the third and fourth quarters of 2021.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.