Mauritius’ MUA hands over Saham Kenya’s life portfolio acquired from Sanlam in 2020
The inside story from Jeune Afrique Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Mauritius’ MUA hands over Saham Kenya’s life portfolio acquired from Sanlam in 2020
▪ The inside story from Jeune Afrique Business+.
06/07/2021 at 16h01, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 08/07/2021
According to Jeune Afrique Business+ sources, while MUA Ltd is set to begin the process of integrating Saham Assurance Company Kenya Limited, which it acquired for $12.3m from South Africa’s Sanlam in July 2020, the Mauritian insurer has decided to hand over the life portfolio of the asset to Sanlam.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.