Private equity investor William Nkontchou launches African Financial Institutions Investment Platform (AFIIP)
The inside story from Jeune Afrique Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Private equity investor William Nkontchou launches African Financial Institutions Investment Platform (AFIIP)
▪ The inside story from Jeune Afrique Business+.
07/07/2021 at 16h53, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 08/07/2021
After quietly stepping down as head of the Paris office of Emerging Capital Partners (ECP), Cameroonian William Nkontchou is launching his own investment structure. According to Jeune Afrique Business+ sources, the structure intends to capture the windfall of cash made available in Europe due to the COVID-19 pandemic and invest it in leading financial institutions in Africa.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.