US-based United Coals charges Attijariwafa Bank with misconduct
The inside story from Jeune Afrique Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ US-based United Coals charges Attijariwafa Bank with misconduct
▪ The inside story from Jeune Afrique Business+.
07/07/2021 at 17h18, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 08/07/2021
The US company based in Clarksburg, West Virginia, filed a lawsuit against Morocco’s largest bank, accusing it of “sabotaging” the supply of coal to Morocco’s state-owned ONEE group.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.