Sonabel retains Alpha TND, Ric Sun, NR Electric for a €18 million contract
The inside story from Jeune Afrique Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Sonabel retains Alpha TND, Ric Sun, NR Electric for a €18 million contract
▪ The inside story from Jeune Afrique Business+.
08/07/2021 at 19h33, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 09/07/2021
Burkina Faso’s state-owned Sonabel has selected Ghana-based multinational Alpha TND Ltd, Spain’s Ric Sun Investments SL, China’s NR Electric and its compatriot Hunan Xinjiang Electric Power Construction Co Ltd (HNXJDL) for the Yeleen project. The project aims to develop solar photovoltaic power plants and is worth €18.4 million.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.