On a growth track, DHL Global Forwarding refreshes and reorganises its management in Africa
The German logistics behemoth made two successive waves of appointments in May and June, primarily to enhance its presence in certain key markets.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ On a growth track, DHL Global Forwarding refreshes and reorganises its management in Africa
▪ The German logistics behemoth made two successive waves of appointments in May and June, primarily to enhance its presence in certain key markets.
18/06/2020 at 19h08, by Valentin Grille
In mid-May, DHL’s management changes were at first centred on Central Africa and Southern Africa. Through an internal promotion, Véronique Ebenye Epangue, former Head of Sales and Customer Service, is now the group’s Country Manager for Cameroon. Alassane Mare, previously based in Douala, has been transferred to Gabon, where he will continue to serve as CEO for Central Africa. Further to the south, DHL approached Tidiane Diop, from the International Trade Centre (ITC) in Geneva, to take over the reins of the company’s Mozambique operations.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.