Batir/GTM (Weddady Group) positions itself upstream of Mauritania’s $300m toll road project
Jeune Afrique Business+ gives you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Batir/GTM (Weddady Group) positions itself upstream of Mauritania’s $300m toll road project
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ gives you the details.
31/08/2020 at 20h30, by Jeune Afrique Business+
On 20 August, the Batir/Grands Travaux de Mauritanie (GTM) consortium was declared the winner of a contract to upgrade and widen a 42 km section of the Nouakchott/Boutilimit road (an area located 154 km south-east of the capital), costed at $14m.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.