Arbitral award final and binding in Copisa vs SNIM case
Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Arbitral award final and binding in Copisa vs SNIM case
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
07/09/2020 at 16h44, by Gaëlle Arenson
Barcelona construction group Copisa was seeking an €85m payment from Mauritanian mining company Société Nationale Mauritanienne Industrielles et Minière (SNIM) for the construction of the iron ore enrichment plant “Guelb II” in Zouérat, the country’s mining capital.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.