Afcons beats Colas, Sogea Satom and CRBC to secure Phase 1 of the Transgabonaise (Meridiam/Arise)
Jeune Afrique Business+ gives you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Afcons beats Colas, Sogea Satom and CRBC to secure Phase 1 of the Transgabonaise (Meridiam/Arise)
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ gives you the details.
10/09/2020 at 22h09, by Gaëlle Arenson, updated 14/09/2020
Some 14 EPC companies were initially competing to secure the first in a series of contracts relating to works on the 828 km long road route, which will link the large agricultural areas of Gabon, from East to West.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.