Poly Changda, COVEC and CSCEC among those coveting Mauritania’s Tidjikja-Sélibaby road contract ($82m)
Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Poly Changda, COVEC and CSCEC among those coveting Mauritania’s Tidjikja-Sélibaby road contract ($82m)
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
09/11/2020 at 16h43, by Jeune Afrique Business+
The China State Construction and Engineering Corporation (CSCEC, over $100m turnover) is in the running for the construction of a 350 km-long road linking Tidjikja, located in the centre of the country, to Selibaby in the south. The total value of the project is $82.52m.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.