Johnston-Vermette International plans oil depots in Mauritania
Included in JVI’s mission is updating the tender documents (DAO) for the public oil depots’ PPP concession in question.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Johnston-Vermette International plans oil depots in Mauritania
▪ Included in JVI’s mission is updating the tender documents (DAO) for the public oil depots’ PPP concession in question.
04/01/2021 at 19h51, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 05/01/2021
Mauritanian Minister of Petroleum, Energy and Mines, Abdessalem Ould Mohamed Saleh, selected on 23 December, the Quebec company Johnston-Vermette International (JVI) to carry out a master plan for oil depots inside Mauritania.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.