First closing in sight for Walid Cherif and Adam Hadidi at BluePeak Private Capital
The two former directors of Gulf Capital are expecting their first closing in the coming weeks.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ First closing in sight for Walid Cherif and Adam Hadidi at BluePeak Private Capital
▪ The two former directors of Gulf Capital are expecting their first closing in the coming weeks.
05/01/2021 at 16h54, by Aurélie Benoit
According to information from Jeune Afrique Business+, the first round of financing for BluePeak Private Capital Fund will be officially closed in February 2021. This first vehicle of the management company, launched in 2019 by Walid Cherif and Adam Hadidi, two former Gulf Capital executives, targets some $200 million in international investors’ commitments.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.