FMO draws on Nasira fund to provide $50 million for Equity Bank Kenya
The liquidity is intended for SMEs to counter the effects of the pandemic on the Bank of Nairobi.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ FMO draws on Nasira fund to provide $50 million for Equity Bank Kenya
▪ The liquidity is intended for SMEs to counter the effects of the pandemic on the Bank of Nairobi.
08/01/2021 at 15h58, by Valentin Grille
In practice, the funds will be disbursed in the form of loan guarantees, up to a maximum of $50 million. They will target “loans to SMEs affected by COVID-19, especially for women and youth-led businesses, as well as businesses specialising in agricultural value chains,” said Linda Broekhuizen, Head of the Dutch Entrepreneurial Development Bank (FMO).
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.