DHL continues its game of musical chairs in Africa
After the first waltz, commencing in the middle of last year, the logistics champion continues its African remodelling strategy.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ DHL continues its game of musical chairs in Africa
▪ After the first waltz, commencing in the middle of last year, the logistics champion continues its African remodelling strategy.
15/01/2021 at 18h04, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 17/01/2021
Jeune Afrique Business+ covered the story in June, regarding Elhadji Galaye Ndaw joining the Côte d’Ivoire operations after three years at the head of the Dakar subsidiary of DHL Global Forwarding. The move led to the promotion of his predecessor, Théophile Boutamba, from Abidjan to Libreville, where he will take over the country’s DHL Express branch, having proved himself as head of marketing and sales activities.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.