Kenya Airtel-Telkom merger abandoned despite green light from the High Court
Jeune Afrique Business+ delivers the inside story.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Kenya Airtel-Telkom merger abandoned despite green light from the High Court
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ delivers the inside story.
19/02/2021 at 14h52, by Quentin Velluet
There was no last-minute twist in the merger planned between Airtel Kenya and Telkom in Kenya. Though the High Court of Kenya gave the green light to the merger between the two operators on 11 February, this will not revive the discussions abandoned at the end of August. Jeune Afrique Business+ learnt on Thursday from a source familiar with the case at Airtel, who said, “At a public meeting in early February, the CEO clearly said that we had moved on.”
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.