Chérif and Hadidi take on additional funds before BluePeak’s first closing
The two former members of Gulf Capital are setting their sights on their first investment.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Chérif and Hadidi take on additional funds before BluePeak’s first closing
▪ The two former members of Gulf Capital are setting their sights on their first investment.
17/03/2021 at 17h46, by Jeune Afrique Business+
The target is set at $100 million, half the anticipated final endowment for the first vehicle of BluePeak Private Capital Fund, the London and Tunis-based investment firm. The two co-founders of BluePeak Private Capital, Walid Cherif and Adam Hadidi, former directors at Gulf Capital, have succeeded in convincing new institutions to follow them in this pan-African adventure.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.